Hallie is becoming one of the funniest people that I know. 
Today she played hide and seek with the check out lady at WalMart, 
she gave the lady at target the stank eye for a whole minute, 
we were making her kiss her toys while we were at perkins and she starting kissing them herself, 
she counts to five (but only with the song of it), 
she makes herself laugh while talking on the phone a.k.a. her hand, 
she has the best dance moves ever 
AND she's fluid in jiberish. Non-stop jiberish.  

I LOVE IT.  

She is my most favorite person in the whole entire world and I can't imagine my life without her. I love being a mom. It's the hardest and most wonderful job. Thank You, Jesus, for my hilarious daughter.

3 comments:

meggiejaney said...

Love it!

Chubz said...

i know she is hilarious!! i cant wait for maddi to start becoming more of an actual...well person! i cant wait to hang out with you and hallie again.

p.s. when we go to broad ripple can we feed the ducks???

Jess said...

Baby stank eye is one of the scariest things ever.

I feel sorry for the bad dreams that woman at Target will have. Whoa.