1. I worry too much. I wish I could stop and enjoy the crazy, insane, moments of life instead of worrying about what could go wrong.  2. I LOVE the cheesy teen romantic comedies, or whatever you call them. I'm not sure if you can call them "romantic" because it's supposed to be about teenagers. Whatever they are I love them. 3. I'm madly in love with my Husband and it's okay that we put each other in the dog house. a lot. 4. We had to have "the talk". When or when not to travel down adventure #2. 5. I wish I could spend more time with my friends. Everyone seems to be so busy and most of the time I feel like I'm intruding on their life (when I know that's totally not how it is)  6. February 27th, 2009: who's coming to the princess's birthday party?  7. I wish I could go on a shopping spree and not at the mall. I want to spree in Marsh.  8. I wish I had a reason to get REALLY dressed up. I like that.  9.  I want to go here: 
 

7 comments:

Vanessa Ryann said...

Ummm I believe you were supposed to share 16 items!

Also, I loooove the new banner thingy at the top of your page. So cute. I wish I knew how to make fancy things.

From personal experience, if God is telling you to do something DO IT!! You're amazing with kids I've seen it with my own two eyes and He will give you the right words to say and lessons to teach. You won't be going at it alone silly.

Try to stay warm. I love you!! Think about me cuz God has been sayin some stuff to me too lately so maybe you and me can chit chat :-)

Chubz said...

i've had to learn that God has my best interest(and yours) in mind, and that there is a reason that Jesus says do not worry like five times in matthew 6:25-34.
there is no need to worry megan! Look at what God has given you already!

jake and i put each other in the dog house everyday...hah
i think he hates that i am constantly reading romantic books...and occasionally asking "why don't you do this..." yeah don't do that.

Maddi and I are planning on attending Hallie's b-day. Because I am assuming we are invited :)

pretsu

Chubz said...

oh yeah...

and as far as intruding... no.

Im sorry that we haven't been hanging out more. Its really my fault because my life is chaotic constantly.


zoaroot

Megan said...

dude it's cool. I just feel like it sometimes even when i know it's not the case

Chubz said...

i know what you mean... one of the thousands of reasons i am horrible at initiating anything....

Anonymous said...

I think somebody received Kirstin's scrapbooking program....

Megan said...

nah i found free stuff