So here's the story: We bought all the stuff to make chocolate covered strawberries just for fun and because they are delicious! While I was making them, I was talking to Matt the whole time about something I don't even remember, but he was just watching me with a funny face. I finally finished and realized that he was still staring at me. I didn't understand until I looked down and saw all of the strawberries facing the same direction and pretty much lined up perfectly. He just started laughing. I did this all on autopilot. I had no idea I was doing it. It's in my DNA I swear. So I need to say:
Thank you Daddy-o for the major OCD.


3 comments:

Mama said...

LOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! and what you didn't get from him... you got from me!! That's really neat!
by the way..... those look reallllyyyyy good!

meggiejaney said...

AHHHHHH OCD at its best!

Vanessa Ryann said...

ummm come be my OCD sous chef... I do the same stuff all the time & get made fun of in the kitchen constantly. love you lady.