Are you kidding me?

It's just a regular day, so I thought? I'm putting Hallie in her room for her nap and she was freaking out because she didn't want to go in her crib. She has NEVER done this before. I put her down from trying to lift her into the crib and she ran over to her bed. ( Yes there is a daybed and a crib in her room right now) So I thought "okay, why not?" I snuggled her all in with her THREE pacifiers and her blanky. I moved the monitor from Guy's room so that I could spy on her through the one way walkie talkie and walked away and closed the door. Five minutes go by and the only thing I have heard is her say one time "snuggle mama". Ten minutes... Fifteen minutes... WHAT! She's totally asleep in her big, I take that back,HUGE bed! You have got to be kidding! She hasn't even slept on a pillow before.
I am now the proud owner of a big girl who sleeps in a grown-up bed.
At least for one nap?


* Notice all of the pillows and bean bag beneath her.
I don't have a rail yet so I improvised.

Next step: those things on the door so she can't get out
in the middle of the night/morning.


3 comments:

TARA! said...

"those things on the door" AKA LOCKS.

nana said...

What a BIG girl!! Love her....... yeah! get those doorknob thingys'.....no tellin' what she would get in to!! hehehehehe

meggiejaney said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! She's a real person now! lol