OK.
First things first.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLIE!!

I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by!
You're 2! That is so surreal.
It feels like we just left the hospital with you
and soon we'll be there with your brother.
That's even really weird to say.
You challenge me like no other but
I love you sunshine girl!


Baby boy, you must be really long.
Your little legs are wriggling all over
at ALL times of the day and night.
So I'm sorry if you don't have much room
to stretch, but soon enough. Soon enough.
6 weeks left.
Your sister and I have some fun
2-year-old discipline things to work out
before you get here.
So aren't you excited about that?

3 comments:

Mama said...

Parenting is one of the most rewarding and difficult jobs we have!..... you are doing well honey..... it will be OK... and Hallie is a love...."patience is virtue" and it's not easy to have that!

OK... little Guy..... settle down and give Mama a break before you arrive! Can't wait!

meggiejaney said...

MEGGIE! I WANT TO COME VISIT YOU AND YOUR 2 YEAR OLD! WOW! yes i know i forgot her birthday....i barely remember yours....or mine for that matter...sorry buddy...my bad. p.s. I have her present! I need to give it to her!

Megan said...

well then you better be coming to the baby shower! i think i'll be in olney the 2 days before it with my mom. I'm not sure yet though. Either way, you're coming!