Wow. Okay. So. I guess it's time. Maybe I'll show you the pictures first?

Here's the little peanut's tiny baby face.


And if you're a professional, tiny thing has its hand in its mouth.

Um. Foot.

So there it is!! It was so cute moving around and kicking and biting its nails.
I think Matt was the most silent I've ever seen him. We both just sat there.
And stared at the TV screen with our baby projected on it.
So. Surreal. I mean, I know I've done this before, but it is still such a strange & beautiful experience.




We decided not to tell anyone what it is.




JUST KIDDING. I'll let Hallie tell you.


















4 comments:

Kinsey said...

Amazingness! I've never been able to buy baby boy clothes before! YAY!

meggiejaney said...

YAY!

Chubz said...

megan you already have a crazy girl i can't imagine what your BOY is going to be like!! lol

congrats!

Megan said...

CALM.
Let's all pray for CALM!