Okay. Let me explain.
Hallie has been sick. I mean "I'm gonna throw up if I have to change another one of those diapers" sick. Well yesterday morning she was just sitting in her chair sort-of eating some cheerios. She was so snuggly and not crazy like she usually is, so I took the opportunity to straighten her hair (HA!) and then I gave her her first little haircut.
She looks plain crazy with her hair straight. Not a good look, Hal. At least until you grow that hair in from your ears forward around your face.
But it was pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh.



Oh yeah. Emily came by to "share" her sucker to see if she could get
sick, too. I told her it was a bad idea. Oh well, at least she got to put
her swon boots to good use.


2 comments:

emily said...

my candy cane hair looks awesome/smells awesome. and suckers are now "emmys" and my farts smell bad. hopefully it will work. fingers crossed

nana said...

Curly is better!..... she looks funny with it straight!