"Reasons Why I Love my BFF"
by Janet Selby

1. She always calls back...even if there is a screaming kid in the background.
2. She shares my love for Hannah Montana, even when everybody else thinks I'm a dork.
3. MUSIC VIDEOS
4. funnel cake, doughnuts, red vines, ice cream, and anything else w/ sugar in the late night
5. picking me up at 1 am from the airport 2 days after Christmas
6. sledding w/ pizza pans
7. all things colorguard
8. She knows that China Express (no matter how creepy it looks on the outside...and inside for that matter) is by far the best chinese take-out in the nation!
9. She pretty much went to SIU for a year just to be my roommate (which I loved)
10. We annoy each other like sisters, and she knows when I'm lying like my mother....
11. You gotta love somebody that pushed a human out of themselves!
12. She let me borrow any of her clothes anytime I wanted.
13. She always thinks I'm pretty.....and even though I think she's delusional, I appreciate it!
14. Barbara Grape 2005
15. She's grown so much as a Christian these past 5 years, its amazing to see!
16. She cuts my hair for free.....thank you!
17. She got the "wedding toast" and thought it was funny (scariest moment ever when I thought she didn't)
18. She helped me find a make-up that I actually know how to put on myself! BareMinerals yay!
19. She's a band nerd.
20. Eventually she's gonna come visit me and it's gonna be sooooo much fun!
21. She's not uptight
22. I could never replace her...not ever ever.....

Janet.
You're my everything even though you live
so so far away and I never ever ever ever get
to see you. I hope you know that. You are the
greatest friend I will ever have. And I can't talk
about it right now because my eyes are leaking, but
I'm gonna write you a BFF list soon. And It's gonna
be awesome. I LOVE YOU & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

meggiejaney said...

Hey that's me on your blog!

-Paige said...

Aw.. She seems awesome! :)
I loved your guy's boat video the other night! I wanna see more!!! haha

Mama said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm crying crocodile tears! I love these 2 girls.... Janet like my own... don't know what I would have done without her keeping Megan company! Janet.... you are trully an angel of God! You both have grown into such beautiful women. I'm overjoyed! Now... mama says, you both stay that way!! :)
Love you both!