HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALLIE!!
I can't believe how fast this year has gone and how much you have changed. I can't believe how much I have changed. Thank you for showing me how to be selfless and for teaching me that I can survive without sleep. You are beautiful and smart and the most incredible baby girl. You are the light of my life and I thank the Lord every day for your life. I can't wait to watch you grow. I will always be here for anything and everything that you need and right now you need a nap. So with that said, Happy Birthday and have a good nap. I love you.
xxxooo,

Mommy

5 comments:

TARA! said...

you're my favorite mother.

don't tell mine.

meggiejaney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLIE!

Chubz said...

Happy birthday Hallie : )

I STILL can't believe she is One already.. dang time flys

kyradavies said...

i will come to indiana & we will meet for good!

Chubz said...

you have fallen behind in your blogging... get to it!