SO. This weekend was very hectic. Lots and lots and lots of driving, so needless to say: Hallie hates her car seat right now. My mom and I drove to Evansville to visit with family there and then headed to Olney to stay with my grandma. Whenever I drive on the old country roads, I always forget how much I missed them.  It was a good "nice to see you again" trip, but we were ready to come home. OH! and my mom and I planted some pretty flowers in front of my house. It was great fun AND I have my finch feeder up. It is attracting loads of birds already. It's so exciting! (i'm easily amused) Matt has been in Nashville for 3 days and he is definitely missed. I'm ready for him to be home--and so is Hallie. All she says alllll day long is "da da da da da da da da da". She misses him, too. Come home soon Matty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time we had!.... Miss you all........love, nana