Hallie loves her new earmuffs for concerts
Mommy/Daughter
Mommy/Daughter
The Lion King
Doesn't this look like I was cropped into the mountains? I swear I was really there...


haha
Red Rocks
sleeping because she can't hear anything


COLORADO. Oh how I miss the air already! It's so incredibly beautiful out there. I could live there if I had to. Anyway, we had so much fun! Hallie was a little trooper. She couldn't get into a sleep schedule (which sorta sucked) but other than that she just rode in her stroller and took everything in! She's so stinkin' cute. And for her first airplane ride-she was AMAZING! Even people around us were like "wow what a great traveler". She slept most of it but when she was awake she just jumped around on our laps and smiled at everyone. So sweet. If my mom lived there permanently, we would be just fine to travel there to see her :) Matt and I didn't have anything to do the first day we were there so we drove around downtown Denver and found the house that the real world was taped at. What tourists, right? We climbed mountains (in the car) and went to red rocks and it was just a great trip. So enjoy the pictures! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny are those earmuffs?!

Megan said...

amazing.