Well life as I know it will soon be over: Hallie is on her way to crawling. She hasn't gotten the hang of it just yet but she sticks her little bum in the air and scoots across the floor. She is so sweet. I love that I get to play with her everyday. She makes me laugh and keeps me on my toes. I just love her so much!!! 
In other news--I have had a hummingbird feeder outside my window for a couple months and NOBODY comes to visit it...until NOW! I had a little friendly bird come and take a sip on his way past my house and it was the coolest thing ever. I don't know what happened but i'm turning into my mother.  I always wondered why people put bird feeders out to stare at birds and now I know. They are SO much fun. So my next birdy adventure is a finch feeder so I can watch them in the winter. WOOHOO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! ...... love you, Nana

Anonymous said...

How funny is that movie! She is so cute!

Jess said...

You have such a stinkin' cute baby, you know that?

Megan said...

duh!