cheese!

she's riding the grammy-coaster

HAHA look at her face...

Cool kids with their shades...

nap time!



pookie's pooped


getting ready to ride up drop tower, and then free fall 315 feet 
scares the crap out of me every time, but it's AWESOME

King's Island! It was so much fun. I was a little nervous to take Hallie because I wasn't sure if she would be totally overstimulated and not sleep at all or I just didn't know what to expect really. As always though she was incredible. She just hung out in the stroller and looked around at everything, slept when she got tired and let me know when she was hungry. She's like super-baby (to me anyways). In my head I'm thinking "this was supposed to be way harder". We are truly blessed. So now it's back to the norm, but we had so much fun. Thank you Mellingers.

No comments: