so i'm at home today...waiting for the scary storms to go away and watching what not to wear. i reallly need to go shopping because summer is here and it's getting really hot in my winter clothes! plus i gave away all my clothes. literally. so who's coming with me? i need help. i always get so overwhelmed with shopping. if i was going for something in particular, like a dress, then i'm okay but when i just go with having to get summer clothes i'm really freaked out by it. haha don't get me wrong i like to go shopping but women's clothes are so all over the place that it's hard for me to focus. oh well...things could be worse. 
we took hallie to a pool for the first time on sunday-she screamed the entire time. not so relaxing. but it was good to get out of these four walls and into the sun. PLUS she looked adorable in her bathing suit. no pictures though :( but i'm sure there will be plenty of them this summer.  

No comments: