Kentucky was so much fun! I'm so glad that I decided to go.  First of all, the van we were supposed to rent to drive down there got a flat tire so they had to put us in an EXPEDITION! It was gigantic and awesome haha. On wednesday we rented a pontoon boat and drove around this incredible lake for the afternoon. It was gorgeous. If someone told me that this lake was in Kentucky I would NOT have believed them. Hallie loved it! They gave us a midget life jacket  and so we put her in the lake!! I so did not want to let go of her but they made me do it and that was hard but she was funny. She just kicked around and loved it. Kirsten has pictures of us all in the lake so I will have to get those from her for everyone to see. The kids the second week were so different from the first week.  They were so energetic and excited. It was really fun to watch the guys react to their energy {matt's drum solo}.  So yeah, It was alot of fun getting to hang out with my family and just be together. Now we're back home and we went golfing today.  I am a completely terrible golfer. I haven't golfed since the 6th grade (and i was good then) so I assumed I would be decent, but definately NO haha. Oh well it was fun!! On another note, my mom is coming!!!!! She will be here friday and I can't wait! I'm excited for her to see Hallie and how big she is. andddd John Mayer on SATURDAY! WOOHOO! okay enjoy the pictures.


5 comments:

Chubz said...

Im jealous. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Wish I could have seen Hallie in the water... or you trying to get the courage to let go of her. lol

Anonymous said...

omgosh i totally remember that polka dot swim suit you have on!

Megan said...

yeah except for i have a harder time trying to fit my girls in it now...

Vanessa Ryann said...

Finally you update!!! You know I sit around waiting to read about your funness since my life is lame and revolves around hours and hours spent in a kitchen listening to 30 men with mouths like a trucker and a sailor mated. Anyways...it looks like you had so much fun. I'm jealous!!! Oh and tell (grand)mama Keitha I said hi :)

Megan said...

yay! i will....and your life is so not lame you crazy girl. At least it's 30 men and not women..that would get too hormonal ;)