Going to Kentucky       ...again! I get all O.C.D. when I have to live out of a suitcase and it sort of stresses me out sometimes.  I definately need to get over it.  It's a lot of work hauling around everything that you need to take care of a baby though. Good think I'm young, eh? AND I'm getting ginormous muscles from carrying her around. I haven't been to the doctor in a while to see how much she weighs but I weighed myself and then weighed myself holding her and that said she weighed about 14.5 lbs!!!!!! WOOHOO for big bellied babies. My milk must be awesome! I'm so blessed to have such a joyous baby who is strong and healthy and smiles EVERY SINGLE time she sees me. It's the best thing i've ever experienced in my whole life. 


Oh and thanks for hanging with me tonight Chelsea. It was fun. I enjoy talking to you and realizing that we have so much in common. You're cool.

6 comments:

TARA! said...

jealous.

Chubz said...

1. I <3 You Megan : )

2. I <3 Hallie too : )

3. Tara, you were supposed to be with us! : (

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY GIRLS AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL! MAMA

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU! COME TO ME SOON BABY MAMA!

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

hahaha! thats so funny. asa weighs the same as hallie and he'd only 12 weeks old. he's a boy though. :) i cant wait for them to meet!

Chubz said...

You come home today : )

And then leave again : (