Welcome 
to
Disney World



Hallie's first carousel ride. 
She looked like she was going to throw up the entire time.


And of course Mickey Ears.


...the leash. 
(she hated it, of course)


I finally got my face painted.


We found out something new about Hal
Noses. She can't get enough of them.


Princesses!


Needless to say, we all had a blast.
 It was definitely NOT a relaxing vacation (if that's what you're looking for) but it was great. 
Hallie amazed me with her 20 minute naps and then staying up until 11 or 12. She is like her dad in that way.  Doesn't want to miss a moment of the party.
She was a trooper riding around in the stroller most of the time. 
OH and she loved the pool. 
Constantly saying "weee" as she walked around the baby pool. 
I love her.
We had a great adventure together and I can't wait to go back again.

Oh. And Tinkerbell waved at me.

6 comments:

Chubz said...

cute.

and I can't believe you leashed her. hah!
I always feel terrible for leashed kids...

Larry said...

Megs

Loved the pics and looked like you had a great time. Now you are home and can rest...LOL!!!!! Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend.

Love you
Dad

Megan said...

chelsea you feel sorry for the leashed kids parents.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meggiejaney said...

DUDE! Looked like fun! Tell your husband to quit scaring Belle and I totally need to go to DisneyWorld and tell them to get poor Princess Aurora a new dress...it looked WAY better in the movie!

cheryl said...

Megan, Your daughter is Gorgeous! Who's taking the photos? They look so professional. I especially like the B&W ones. Someone is very talented! Vanessa says I should set up mine on Flicker...You have a beautiful family, girl. Glad to see you are so happy! Oh, and the music is great. There's some talent there, too :) Take care.