So I've gotten some kind of crazy bug today--I can't stop cleaning and rearranging stuff. I feel like I'm nesting again.  We have had Hallie's pack 'n play in our living room since we have lived here and I finally put it away. Now it feels empty in here...in a good way though. I'm cleaning so much that I even dusted! For me, that's pretty crazy. I never dust...not to say that my house doesn't need it, I just never notice it which is weird? Anyway my house is CLEAN and it feels good. So while Hallie is taking a nap I decided I would sit down for a minute. I was rocking her to sleep for a little bit (because I never do that anymore) and I realized how big she has gotten in the past month.  She is so aware of everything around her. She was just laying in my arms looking at me and she loves to put her hand on our faces to feel everything and this time she was touching my hair (and not just pulling it which she usually does). It was just like she wanted to feel it and figure it out.  She's so sweet and beautiful.  I can't believe how much I love her.  And to think...God loves us more than that? I can't even comprehend it, but I'm so thankful that God gave us children. It's the most beautiful love.

2 comments:

Chubz said...

awww I can't wait. I know its something you can't fully understand until it happens to you.

I know that I will love this child once he or she is born, but Im positive that the way I think I will love this child is only one 1,000,000th of how much I will once I know who they are and can see him/her face to face.

You are such a wonderful mommy megan and its awesome to see you change and grow as women ( for the short time I have known you at least!)
I can't wait until my little one is here and we can both sit and look at them in awe!

And it is crazy to think about how much God loves us... Its so awesome. God is awesome!

TARA! said...

count me in for the hangout session.
i hate word verification.