My grandma nonnie is funny with plants!
The old outhouse that my mom actually had to use growing up
um...did I mention that my mom's maiden name is beavers?
Grandma's "crown of thorns" bush



priceless, Janet
Hallie trying cereal

So this is the big rooster. I thought it deserved a photo shoot.






Wow. So i've been putting off posting a new blog because i've gotten so far behind! Maybe i'll split it up. Yes. This one will be about my trip back to Olney, IL. Woohoo for hometowns. In case you didn't know, Olney is home of the white squirrels and it's where I grew up.  It's surrounded by cornfields and yes, we have Mcdonalds and Wal-Mart, but that's about it. It was just me, my mom, and Hallie and it was the first time anyone from home has seen the baby girl. It was fun. Not really too much exciting to write about but the pictures will tell all. OH and I got to see my Janey. 

I knew I was forgetting something. Hallie rolled over! It was pretty incredible. Her first big milestone. 

2 comments:

Mr. Nissan said...

That's nice how kept that land your mom lived on when she was a child. Nice blog

Chubz said...

seriously, Hallie needs to stop growing and developing so fast please.... Mine is almost done okay? Then she can go back to getting older.

You make me excited to be a mommy : )